Get Down with
Get down payment assistance (DPR) for your buyers!
- Identify listings that qualify for down payment assistance
- Help buyers determine their eligibility for those programs
- Add to your IDX/VOW websites
- Nearly 200 assistance programs offered including IHDA
The New and Improved DPR is Now Live »
The Illinois Housing Development Authority has launched the Welcome Home Illinois Program »
Welcome Home Illinois Program Infographic »
Are you stymied by the low inventories in your market?
MRED and NewHomeSource Professional have collaborated to bring MRED brokers a great new way to service customers interested in new construction homes.
- Next week, we will be adding a link in connectMLSTM to the NewHomeSource website
- NewHomeSource is an adjunct to the MLS; builders are not adding properties to the MLS and do not have MLS access
- NewHomeSource is a way for builders who agree to compensate Realtors® to inform you of new homes for sale
- Register yourself and your buyers to insure you are compensated for your efforts in bringing in a buyer
Want to learn more? Watch this short Coming Soon video
Watch MRED Communications for further information
Useful Green Information:
Do You Have a Listing in Chicago? »
Green CE Class in May »
MRED's Green Room »
Go paperless with these MRED products:
Want to learn more about Green fields or Utility Cost Fields?
Have your Manager request MRED Custom Office Training - FREE (with a minimum of 10 attendees). Call Jessica at 630-955-2754 to schedule an expert MRED Instructor to come to your office.
Brought to you by iHomefinder
Get Started » View The Demo Site »
||What's Coming Up?
Be on the lookout for the following:
Upgrades and Enhancements to Infosparks - the latest in Interactive Market Statistics
International Property Type
New Multi-Lingual IDX and Facebook IDX app from Immobel
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.