Are You Seeing
Goomzee is the best text message and QR code marketing tool
- Instantly delivers property info to a buyers' mobile device
- Promptly notifies the listing agent of those who express interest in the property
- And much more!
Learn More About Goomzee »
Use Your Goomzee Text Message Codes on Craigslist »
Know your MRED Photo Rules
- All photos should pertain strictly to the property. A photo of just the front door may not be your primary photo
- Virtual tours placed in the MLS may not require any customer/client registration
- Cloning of any photo submitted by a different brokerage firm without permission of the original brokerage firm is strictly prohibited
- And many, many more...
Take Me to The Photo Rules »
Midwest Homes 2.4
Is Almost Here
Be on the lookout for the newest version of Midwest Homes, scheduled to hit the app store this week or early next week
- New and improved look and feel on your iPhones and iPads
- Dynamic map search
- Three ways to view listings on mobile phones (Map, Gallery, List)
- And much more!
View a Short Slideshow With The Details »
Keep an eye on MRED Communications or for notification on your mobile device when the app is available
Brought to you by iHomefinder
Get Started » View The Demo Site »
||What's Coming Up?
Be on the lookout for the following:
Responsive Design for MRED customer functions in connectMLS
Upgraded Midwest Homes app
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.