Do you know what information is "Agent Only"?
- MRED defines it as the following data: Cooperative Compensation, Agent Remarks, Showing Instructions, Lockbox Codes, and Expiration Dates
Do you know where you find agent only information?
Did you know that MRED prohibits the delivery of Agent Only Information to non-licensees?
- Any exceptions? Seller clients, your administrative staff and technical vendors. That's it.
Why do we have reports for agents only?
- These reports have Agent Only remarks that could include that young children are at home, that the home is vacant or that the owners are on vacation
- This is where you find showing instructions that may display lock box codes and owner contact information
- This is where you share compensation information with other Realtors®
- These reports are designed for and useful to real estate professionals
What reports should you share with non-real estate professionals?
REMEMBER: Violation of this rule will result in an automatic fine of $250.00 per reported occurrence
Any questions? Contact the Compliance Department
at 630-955-0011 or rules.regs@MREDLLC.com
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice