The MLS Book
Listingbook AI is a customer collaboration/interaction tool
- Gives your customers the ability to create and modify their own searches of MLS data
- Gives you a clear view of their own online activity - so you can better serve them and get a deal done
Learn More About Listingbook AI »
Register for Upcoming Webinars »
MRED and NewHome Source Professional have collaborated to bring MRED brokers a great new way to service customers interested in new construction homes.
- Access NewHome Source through a link in connectMLS
- NewHome Source is an adjunct to the MLS; builders are not adding properties to the MLS and do not have MLS access
- Register yourself and your buyers to insure you are compensated for your efforts in bringing in a buyer
- Make an appointment to show the property in NewHome Source
Learn More About NewHome Source »
How Do I Find NewHome Source? »
Short PowerPoint Detailing Features of NewHome Source»
Fill the Mortgage Information Gap
Did you know? Today's homebuyers are changing the way they search for a new home:
88% search and view property listings online
65% then search for mortgage information on other sites
- RatePlug integrates real-time mortgage payment information with live mortgage rate reports in connectMLS
- Provide up-to-the-minute financing info to your buyers
- Include rates from specific lenders chosen by your broker
Learn More About RatePlug »
Congratulations to RatePlug for winning the 2014 10X Award for Mortgage Technology of the Year Award!
||What's Coming Up?
Be on the lookout for the following:
Responsive Design for MRED customer functions in connectMLS
FHA approval indicators and Write a Contract/Make an Offer feature in connectMLS
Visit the MRED Statistics Page for the Latest Numbers on Your Marketplace » [MRED Login Required]
Are you familiar with MRED's Menu of Products and Services?
See the Latest MRED Products & Services Brochure »
Explore the training opportunities at MREDLLC.com/training. All MRED training - hands on, webinars, custom office training, videos - is FREE. Where Do I Start? »
Check out our Facebook Training Page
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.