Welcome to the Chicago Energy eCompliance Brokerage Challenge!
Are you ready to save time? Eliminate waiting? Go paper-free?
Are you ready for better performing listings?
Elevate Energy and the City of Chicago have partnered with MRED to offer the Chicago Energy eCompliance Brokerage Challenge.
What is Chicago Energy eCompliance (EEC)?
- Utilizing the easy and convenient e-compliance capability in the "Utilities & Energy Efficient Features" section of connectMLS
- Taking advantage of the seamless, online process to comply with City of Chicago Energy Cost Disclosure Ordinance
- No faxing or waiting - Instant, paperless process through connectMLS on any device
- A private, secure system in partnership with ComEd and People's Gas utilities
*Preliminary research shows ECC properties perform better on the market*
Offices that adopt EEC will be recognized in an Earth Day press release. Here's the checklist to get started:
- Management commitment to require ECD usage by their brokers on Chicago property listings
- Office staff member assigned to oversee the future training activities related to using the ECD tool
- ECD primer added to listing packet
Email this form to Pamela Brookstein to confirm your entry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions, additional resources, contact Pamela Brookstein at 773-269-2220 or email@example.com