Introducing "Write a Contract"
MRED continues to automate the process of writing an offer!
In the Additional Info drop down menu for any active for sale listing, a new "Write a Contract" link will display
- You can click on that link to complete a contract
- All contracts can be auto-filled with information from My Clients and with the listing's address
- Additionally, for the Multi-Board Residential 6.0 Contract, data from the listing will populate to multiple fields including Parcel Identification Number, Lot Dimensions, etc., as well as to Section 5 - Fixtures and Personal Property. Agent and Service Partner information can also be populated
- If you choose, you can also notify the listing agent of the forthcoming offer
Other enhancements to the Forms Module in connectMLS:
- Folder list is now sorted by Update Date
- Add Form screen automatically opens after adding a new folder
Read the detailed notes for more information
about this new feature in connectMLS
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.