Write a Contract
MRED continues to automate the process of writing an offer!
In the Additional Info drop down menu of any active for sale listing, a new "Write a Contract" link will display.
- You can click on that link to complete a contract
- All contacts can be auto-filled with information from My Clients and with the listing's address
- Additionally, for the Multi-Board 6.0 Contract, data from the listing will populate to multiple fields including Parcel Identification Number, Lot Dimensions, etc., as well as to Section 5 - Fixtures and Personal Property. Agent and Service Partner information can also be populated.
- If you choose, you can also notify the listing agent of the forthcoming offer
Other enhancements to the Forms Module in connectMLS:
- Folder list is now sorted by Update Data
- Add Form screen automatically opens after adding a new folder
Read the Detailed Notes »
Schedule Your Success
Manage your showings like a pro!
Almost every MRED real estate broker is taking advantage of this great service.
ShowingAssist equips real estate professionals with showing management tools enabling them to:
- Schedule showing appointments online
- Generate feedback
- Create activity reports for sellers
Learn More »
The Smile Widget
MRED's Share My Listings (SMyL) widget is MRED's very own social networking listings delivery tool!
- Share active listings through Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, websites, blogs and more
- Display interactive Local Market Statistics Update map
- Great metrics that allow you to see how many views your listings are getting, where people are viewing from and more
Learn More About SMyL Widget »
||What's Coming Up?
Be on the lookout for the following:
FHA approval indicators in connectMLS
Responsive Design for MRED customer functions in connectMLS
Are you familiar with MRED's Menu of Products and Services?
See the Latest MRED Products & Services Brochure »
Visit the MRED Statistics Page for the Latest Numbers on Your Marketplace »
[MRED Login Required]
Explore the training opportunities at MREDLLC.com/training. All MRED training - hands on, webinars, custom office training, videos - is FREE.
Where Do I Start? »
Check out our Facebook Training Page
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.