Your New Construction Resource
Did you know that 55% of home shoppers consider purchasing new construction? Make sure you provide your clients with a complete picture of all the homes available.
New Home Source Professional is your FREE agent-centric platform for all things new construction.
- Access New Home Source through a link in connectMLS
- Search new home communities in the Greater Chicago area
- Detailed plan information
- Downloadable e-brochures for your clients
- Register yourself and your buyers to insure you are compensated for your efforts in bringing in a buyer
- Make an appointment to show the property in New Home Source
Learn More About New Home Source »
How Do I Find New Home Source? »
See the Flyer »
The Best in Public Record Information
Have you mastered Realist yet? A prerequisite for being on top of your game is to incorporate the best public records service into your business plan.
- Distressed property statistics through Market Trends
- Search by data fields, including: Tax and Ownership, Foreclosure, Property characteristics
- Integrated into connectMLS
- And more!
Learn More About Realist »
Be The Expert
Infosparks is the coolest interactive online market analytics tool
- Try it on your iPad or other tablet
- Search several areas at once
- Embed LIVE Infosparks links on your blog, website or emails
- Get crazy with your custom searches using price ranges, number of bedrooms, etc.
- Bar charts! Yes, you heard us - bar charts!
Access Infosparks from the Tools, Resources & Links menu by clicking the tools icon in the upper right hand corner of any page of connectMLS. Infosparks is also accessible from the Additional Information menu on any listing in connectMLS.
Watch the Latest Short Video »
Learn More About Infosparks »
Q: How do I transfer the virtual tour that I purchased from my expired listing to my new listing number?
A: When a listing status is changed to expired or cancelled, the virtual tour company may deactivate the tour link. It is best if you contact your virtual tour vendor with the new listing number.
||What's Coming Up?
Be on the lookout for the following:
Cloud CMA "What My Home Worth?" Landing Page
MREDpalooza on June 23rd at the Stephens Convention Center
Responsive Design for MRED customer functions in connectMLS
Are you familiar with MRED's Menu of Products and Services?
See the Latest MRED Products & Services Brochure »
Visit the MRED Statistics Page for the Latest Numbers on Your Marketplace »
[MRED Login Required]
Explore the training opportunities at MREDLLC.com/training. All MRED training - hands on, webinars, custom office training, videos - is FREE.
Where Do I Start? »
Check out our Facebook Training Page
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.