New updates are coming to connectMLS that include:
- In Add/Edit:
- Upload documents with a Listing while it is still a draft
- Edit Pencil allows convenient correction for errors displayed on Listing Summary Screen
- Property Feature List on Add/Edit Listing and Search
- New "Additional Media URL" Fields for Video, 3D Tour, etc.
- Internet Listing will be a Yes/No field
- Remarks and Agent Remarks character limits increased to 1,000
- New Contingency Flag (CTGA - Contingent on Auction)
- Additions to Auction Price Description Field ("Sealed Bid", "Absolute")
- New "1 Page Agent" Report
Watch MRED Communications for more details and when these updates will be live next week!
Coming Soon: Cloud Streams
Cloud Streams is the Listing Alert and Collaborative Tool you will love to use from the folks who provide us Cloud CMA!
- Send gorgeous listing alerts via email or text
- Collaborative with real-time MLS property information
- Responsive design - works on any device
Watch MRED Communications for the specifics on the release of Cloud Streams next week!
Another Great Resource
Provide your clients with a list of all the local contact information they will need for their home.
- Police - Schools
- Utilities - Park District
- Hospitals - Post Office
- RE Transfer Stamps - And more!
Stay in touch by providing updates to this useful information as part of your ongoing "client for life" marketing efforts.
MRED City Info Pages can be accessed under the Tools, Resources & Links icon in the upper right corner of connectMLS or under Additional Information in the search results and detail reports in connectMLS.
Learn More »
Branding is not allowed on photos or virtual tours. That means no names, contact info (digital or otherwise), URLs and/or links, QR codes, office logos, for sale signs, etc. Photos and virtual tours are included in emails of properties send out of connectMLS and IDX feeds, so they can't include anything identifying the listing agent/broker to potential cooperating agent's/brokers' clients.
Some new things at MRED:
New Help Desk hours on Saturdays, now 9 am to 3 pm; and new On Call Emergency Hours on Sundays, 10 am to 2 pm
New connectMLS Prospecting Enhancements that provide the option of running the search up to six times a day
New connectMLS FHA Indicators that identify FHA eligibility (be sure to take Ownership of the Ownership field!)
For Managing Brokers: New comprehensive Listing Syndication website
Visit the MRED Statistics Page for the Latest Numbers on Your Marketplace »
[MRED Login Required]
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.