Be the Market Expert
Infosparks is the coolest interactive online market analytics tool
- Try it on your iPad or other tablet
- Search several areas at once
- Embed LIVE Infosparks links on your blog, website or emails
- Get crazy with your custom searches using price ranges, number of bedrooms, etc.
- Improved location and segment searching, like the ability to search words out of order and without punctuation
- Ability to renew expired and expiring shared pages
- Bar charts! Yes, you heard us - bar charts!
Access Infosparks from the Tools, Resources & Links menu by clicking the tools icon in the upper right hand corner of any page of connectMLS. Infosparks is also accessible from the Additional Information menu on any listing in connectMLS.
Watch the Latest Short Video »
Learn More About Infosparks »
Google Chrome Changes
There have been some changes to Google Chrome settings that affect Cloud CMA/Realist users.
If you want the PDF to open without the need to download the PDF first, you can enable the Chrome PDF Viewer.
To enable Chrome's PDF Viewer, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome
- Type in chrome://plugins/ on the URL and click enter
- Find Chrome PDF Viewer in the list (the easiest way to do this if you can't find it is CTRL + F and typing PDF in the box)
- Click enable
Learn More »
If you have any questions, please contact our Help Desk at 630-955-2755 or email help.desk@MREDLLC.com
FHA Availability in connectMLS
Thanks to our friends at RatePlug, FHA eligibility indicators for all condos and townhomes can be found in connectMLS
You know why FHA approval is a real benefit to potential buyers:
- Lower Down Payment
- Easier Credit Qualifying
- And down the road - easy refinancing and FHA loans are assumable
How will you see FHA eligibility in the system? Simply look for traffic light indicators on each condo or townhouse in the system:
- Green Light - FHA Approved
- Yellow Light - Property is conditionally approved, but certain criteria may not fit FHA loan approval
- Red Light - Not FHA Approved
Learn More About FHA Eligibility in connectMLS »
Learn More »
Learn More About the Polygon Search »
Some new things at MRED:
Help Desk hours on Saturdays, 9 am to 3 pm; and On Call Emergency Hours on Sundays, 10 am to 2 pm
Add/Edit and Auction updates to connectMLS
Realist Comparables Grid now includes column sorting
Addition of Cloud Streams, a listing alert and collaboration tool
New features added to the ShowingCart by ShowingAssist
Hidden in MREDLLC.com!
Subscribe to the MRED Blog to keep up with the latest market technologies, statistics and more!
Sign Me Up »
Visit the MRED Statistics Page for the Latest Numbers on Your Marketplace »
[MRED Login Required]
Are you familiar with MRED's Menu of Products and Services?
See the Latest MRED Products & Services Brochure »
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.