|MRED Communications||Monday, November 16, 2015|
Later this week, there will be some changes made to listing emails and the client portal in connectMLS. Here are the highlights:
- A brief summary of up to 10 listings along with primary photos will be shown, by default, in the body of emails you send to your clients, with a link to "More" listings if needed. You will be able to revert to the previous email format, if desired.
- Clients will view listings in the “Modern/Mobile-friendly” portal by default if you have not explicitly selected the “Classic” portal on a prior occasion. You will be able to revert to the previous “Classic” portal format, if desired.
- When clients configured to use the Modern Portal click the link in emails, they are taken directly to listings in the portal, rather than the home page.
- Passwords are no longer displayed in emails you send to your clients - they click the “Quick login” link instead.
- If a listing has incurred a “Price Change” the previous price is displayed in the email and listing report.
Please keep an eye on MRED Communications for the announcement when these changes are live.
Any questions? Please contact MRED's Help Desk
at 630-955-2755 or help.desk@MREDLLC.com.
|MRED LLC 2443 Warrenville Rd, Suite 600, Lisle IL 60532|