connectMLS client emails and the client portal
have undergone some important updates:
- Listing Data and Photo In Emails! A brief summary of listings along with primary photos will be shown, by default, in the body of emails you send to your clients. You will be able to revert to the previous email format, if desired.
- Modern/Mobile Friendly Client Portal is the Default: Clients will view listings in the “Modern/Mobile-friendly” portal by default (if you have not explicitly selected the “Classic” portal on a prior occasion). You will be able to revert to the previous “Classic” portal format, if desired.
- Link in Email Opens Directly to Listings: When clients configured to use the Modern Portal click the link in emails, they are taken directly to listings in the portal, rather than the home page.
- No More Client Passwords in Email: Passwords are no longer displayed in emails you send to your clients, they can click the “Quick login” link instead.
- Previous Price Displayed: If a listing has incurred a “Price Change” the previous price is displayed in the email and listing report.
- AND MORE!
Any questions? Please contact MRED's Help Desk
at 630-955-2755 or help.desk@MREDLLC.com