Private Listing Network
What is it?
- MRED's Private Listing Network (PLN) is a separate database within connectMLS where you can place "mini-drafts" of property information for those listings you choose to put in the Private Listing Network.
- This pre-marketing tool allows you to enter your new listings where limited information is shared with other brokers BEFORE exposing them to the public.
- The PLN provides MRED customers a secure network to enter their "Coming Soon" listings, with an opportunity to pre-market these to their peers, in the spirit of cooperation and compensation.
What is the difference between the Private Listing Network (PLN) and the Standard MLS System?
- There are a limited number of fields (both required and non-required) in the PLN
- Listings in the PLN do NOT appear in the search results in the standard MLS system
- Listings in the PLN are not displayed publicly, i.e. are NOT included in IDX, VOW, or any feeds to third party aggregator websites, and cannot be emailed or included in prospect (auto-search) matches
- There is no time limit for a listing to be in the PLN, and no market time accrues while in the PLN
- There must be a signed listing agreement for any properties placed in the PLN (just as is required to place a listing in the standard MLS system)
- A new MRED rule requires a listing to be in either the standard MLS system or the PLN if it appears on any public facing websites
Read the Release Notes »
Read the Frequently Asked Questions »
Watch the Video »
Any questions? You can always contact the MRED Help Desk
at 630-955-2755 or email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.