Private Listing Network
MRED has released the Private Listing Network, a separate database within connectMLS where you can place "mini drafts" of property info for listings you choose to share with other brokers BEFORE exposing them to the public.
- A secure network to enter your "Coming Soon" listings, with an opportunity to pre-market them to your peers, in the spirit of cooperation and compensation.
- Limited number of fields (both required and non-required)
- Listings in the PLN do NOT appear in the search results in the standard MLS system
- Listings in the PLN are NOT displayed publicly, i.e. are not included in IDX, VOW, or any feeds to third party aggregator websites, and cannot be emailed or included in prospect (auto-search) matches
- And more!
A listing addendum for Private Listings has been created by your local Association of REALTORS®, but this will not be available on connectMLS at release of this new functionality. Please contact your Association for this document.
Want to learn more?
Read the Release Notes »
Read the Frequently Asked Questions »
[Video] Private Listing Network Overview »
[Video] Searching in the PLN »
[Video] Adding a Listing to the PLN »
[Video] Transitioning a Listing from the PLN to the
Standard MLS »
How Do You Find It?
Find gives you fast, flexible and easy access to the Realtor's version of realtor.com
- Powerful natural language search
- Displays detailed info on schools
- Identify points of interest such as restaurants, shopping, hospitals and more
- Find is property-centric, not listing centric, so you can search all properties within the U.S.
- Integrated into connectMLS
Learn More About Find »
Check Out the Gadgets
With MLS Data Co-op, do a property search and be presented with an array of gadgets right on your desktop that provide you information at your fingertips, including the Consolidated Property Reports. These reports allow you to:
Learn More About MLS Data Co-op »
- Generate beautifully designed, in-depth property reports.
- Build a professional customer presentation
- Pages include photos, listing details, tax details, price and days on market analysis
- Shows nearby comparables, nearby schools, community demographics and more
Also, MRED Customers have access to select areas across the country on the Data Co-op
Take Me To The List »
What's Coming Up?
NAR Mid-Year Meetings - May 9 - 14 in Washington DC
Inman Connect On The Road - May 25, Donald E Stephens Convention Center
Hidden in MREDLLC.com!
MRED has updated their Rules & Regulations. Take a look at what has changed! [Login Required]
Take Me There »
Are you familiar with MRED's Menu of Products and Services?
See the Latest MRED Products & Services Brochure »
Explore the training opportunities at MREDLLC.com/training. All MRED training - hands on, webinars, custom office training, videos - is FREE.
Check out our Facebook Training Page
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.