Broker Public Portal
Broker Public Portal (BPP) is here! MRED has launched BPP under the Homesnap brand.
The BPP Initiative is a collaboration between real estate brokerages, real estate franchisors and Multiple Listing Services (MLSs) across the US to create a national home search experience for consumers that is more straightforward and clear than those offered by advertising-driven media companies.
Homesnap has a full suite of consumer and agent-facing features offered by Homesnap, the top-rated real estate app built for agents and loved by homebuyers.
- Free of ads and paid agent placement
- Easy collaboration between the consumer and their own broker
- Multiple Search Functionalities
- Send your clients a Rapid CMA
- Integrated with ShowingTime
- Share listings on Social Media
- Safety Timer to ensure the safety of Realtors at showings
- And much more!
Read the Press Release »
[Video] How to Download Homesnap »
Homesnap University »
Bringing Back the MLS Book
Listingbook is a customer collaboration/interaction tool that makes you, the agent, more important than ever.
Your customers can:
- Create and modify their own MLS searches
- View Sold History
- View real-time price reductions and new listings
Learn More About Listingbook »
- View their online activity
- Receive marketing reports every morning
- Daily drip contact campaigns
- And more!
Register for a Listingbook Webinar »
Check Out the MRED Storefront
Look what MRED has in STORE for you! There is now an easy to use website where you can learn all about MRED's products and services! You can also:
- Find Available Additional Services (free or for a fee)
- Read Product Descriptions
- Reviews to find out more about a product you might want to check out
- You can also write a review on your favorite MRED product or service to use as well!
Take Me to the MRED Storefront »
How to Write a Review »
What's Coming Up?
Inman Connect - August 2-5, San Francisco, California
National Association of REALTORS® Conference & Expo - November 2 - 7, Orlando Florida
Hidden in MREDLLC.com!
Do you have a question about fair housing? Find all the information you need on the MRED Fair Housing page including links to HUD.
Take Me There »
MRED Social Networks:
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana. MRED delivers over twenty products and services to its customers, complementing connectMLS, the top rated MLS system per the latest WAV Group MLS Technology Survey. Connect with MRED at MREDLLC.com.
DISCLAIMER: Please always check with your managing broker or office manager to ascertain if any of your office policies supercede any general rule, information, suggestion or offer about the MLS system, other MRED products/ services or real estate in general contained in this communication. Nothing herein is legal advice.