Hot Tip #2 - Pay attention to MRED Communications, particularly around the time of an upgrade to connectMLS™.
We don't want to say anything, but we have a major upgrade to your MLS system coming up next week. We'll have our usual wealth of information about it as we get closer to going live with connectMLS™ 4.2. On Thursday, look for more preview details in our Weekend Watch, including video.
Here's a taste of what you have to look forward to:
- Power (Natural Language) Search
- Saving of last 20 searches
- Previous Searches widget
- Default Search for Each Property Type
- Mapping enhancements
- Auto-Complete of fields
- And Much More . . .
Hot Tip #3 - Here is the recipe for rotating photos you've entered into connectMLS™.
You're putting photos in for your listing and you notice the bedroom photo is on its side. Here's how to rotate it:
- Open saved photo
- Right click on your mouse and click "Open With"
- Click on "Windows Picture & Fax Viewer"
- Click on the icon with the left or right arrow depending on which way the photo should be rotated
- Your photo will automatically be saved
Hot Tip #4 - A listing cannot be both REO/Lender owned and Preforeclosure.
A listing that is an REO/Lender owned has already gone through the foreclosure process, resulting in ownership by the lender.
Preforeclosure means before a judgment of foreclosure has been entered on the property, which will transfer ownership to the lender.
Two different things . . .