There are two new search features in DPR:
- You can now search on a specific property address, sales price, household income, etc.
- This will generate a more narrow and relevant list of possible programs available to your client.
- Search by a neighborhood, area, county
- This will generate a more broad list of possible programs available to your client.
You can access Down Payment Resource by logging into connectMLSTM, clicking on the Tools, Resources & Links icon in the upper right-hand corner and choosing the Down Payment Resource (DPR) link.
WATCH THIS SHORT VIDEO ON HOW TO SEARCH IN DPR »
Realist® 1.8 is
Realist® 1.8 is scheduled to be installed the evening of Monday, November 5th, and available to you Tuesday morning (November 6th)!
- Improvements to Realist® Lite by opening up access to all tablets
- Replicates the most popular reports and searches for tablet users linking from the MLS to Realist®
- Realist® will automatically detect the tablet and launch Realist® Lite
- Improvements to neighborhood profiles, searching and deliver several improvements to the navigation and personalization of Realist®.
Keep your eyes on MRED Communications for more information on this update!
Grow your Business
Grow your business by sharing . . . sharing your listings!
Are you using MRED's Share My Listings (SMyL) widget yet? It's FREE, and gives you the ability to place your listings on all of the social networks, as well as Craigslist.
Log into MREDLLC.com and click on the Share My Listings (SMyL) link to get started.
Brought to you by iHomefinder
Great SEO, Design, and Lead Capture!
Please be on the lookout for the following:
Listingbook's Agent Insight online service, which will revolutionize how buyers and sellers receive listings and communications from their real estate agents!
Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) is the real estate data aggregator and distributor providing the Chicagoland multiple listing service (MLS) to nearly 40,000 brokers, agents and appraisers and 8,000 offices. MRED serves Chicago and the surrounding "collar" counties and provides property information encompassing northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin and northwest Indiana.
NOVEMBER 1, 2012
You can now define areas by drawing boundaries on a map. The Thing has mapping! Shut the front door!
SHORT HOW-TO VIDEO »
Stop by and see MRED Green Expert Laura Stukel and MRED Director of Communications and Training Jeff Lasky deliver a presentation: "Grow your Business, Community & Clients with Public Service Applications"
Take a moment and check out the training opportunities in the Training Tab at MREDLLC.com. As always, all of MRED's training, whether hands-on, webinars, custom office training, videos, etc. is FREE.
An Accredited Buyer Representative course is coming to Downers Grove on Thursday, November 15 and Friday, November 16:
A CIAS Designation course is coming to Libertyville on Thursday, December 6th and Friday, December 7th: