MRED's Tuesday Tip Sheet
for March 12, 2013
Quick Tips to Help You to a Winning Week!
Hot Tip #1
Here's how to create/print/save a
Consolidated Report in the MLS Data Co-op
The Consolidated Report is a great way to pick and choose the best information, customized for each client you send it to. Go to MLS Data Co-op:
- Click MLS Data Co-op link under the Tools & Resources icon () on the top right of any connectMLSTM screen.
- Once there, find your property using the Quick Search on the Search Tab
- Click on the property icon on the results map to bring up the gadgets
- Under the Property Reports gadget, select the Report Options you want
Hot Tip #2
The address search in the MLS Data Co-op
is more flexible than you might imagine
- The address search field in the MLS Data Co-op allows you to search by a specific address, name of geographical landmark, popular location or municipality.
- It uses a "point of interest" database to enhance your proximity search.
Hot Tip #3
Regularly check your Listingbook AI account
Hot Tip #4
Managing Brokers/Office Managers; don't panic
regarding branch office/corporate license renewals
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK WITH YOUR MANAGING BROKER OR OFFICE MANAGER TO ASCERTAIN IF ANY OF YOUR OFFICE'S POLICIES SUPERCEDE ANY GENERAL RULE OR SUGGESTION COMMUNICATED HEREIN ABOUT THE MLS SYSTEM, OTHER MRED PRODUCTS/SERVICES OR REAL ESTATE IN GENERAL. NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN IS LEGAL ADVICE.
|MRED LLC 2443 Warrenville Rd, Suite 600, Lisle IL 60532|
|On the WEB: ||