The MLS Data Co-op™ allows you to market your properties with an array of gadgets to create and present a consolidated report of the property, neighborhoods, and trends to your client. It brings you a wealth of information you could not access before and provides marketing opportunities that were once beyond reach.
- Citrus County, FL (small county north of Tampa)
- Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors (Florida)
- Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR)
- Greenville Pitt Association of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Houston Association of Realtors (Houston, TX)
- My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)
- North Carolina Mountains MLS (Asheville, NC)
- New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors (New Smyrna Beach, FL)
- Miami Association of Realtors (Miami, FL)
- REALCOMP (MI, Detroit area)
- SIRMLS (Southwestern Illinois)
- Western Arizona Realtor Data Exchange (WARDEX) - Kingman Area
You need to see the gadgets. Do a property search and be presented with an array of gadgets right on your desktop that provide you information at your fingertips, such as:
- Property photos
- MLS listing details (if currently listed)
- Property location
- Tax record details
- Foreclosure info (if applicable)
- Nearby distressed properties
- Nearby schools, comps and other valuable property reports
- Statistical analysis
But there's more . . . the Co-op gives you the ability to:
- Review a large amount of information about properties, all on one screen
- Access RealAVM Property Values
- Utilize the latest mapping technology
- Generate consolidated property reports using a vast property database. Click HERE for a Listing & Market Activity sample report!
Where is it? Access the MLS Data Co-op™ in connectMLS™:
- Click on the Tools, Resources, & Links icon in the upper right hand corner; OR
- Click on the link on the Additional Information drop down menu for each listing (which takes you to that listing in the MLS Data Co-op™).
- Here is a link to the Quick Start Guide!
- Modification to Compare Report for optional inclusion of a subject property
- Printing reports with multiple listings
- Outgoing email messages now display the sender's name instead of a generic CoreLogic email address
- And much more!
Click HERE to read the Release Notes for greater detail
- Changes to the Search Tab, including listing number and address search being combined into one field
- Reports or gadget information now sent as a PDF attachment
- Can now send Listing Detail report to multiple email addresses
- New/updated gadgets, including Nearby Distressed, Nearby Listing Statistics and Nearby Rents
Cilck HERE to read the Release Notes for greater detail
“The MLS Data Co-op is a great way to find out more information about a specific area.”
L Hall and Associates Real Estate Brokerage
“The MLS Data Co-op has good tools to give great service.”
Prudential Starck in Bloomingdale
“This tool has been very helpful!”
RE/MAX Professionals Select
“The MLS Data Co-op is a great marketing tool!”
“The MLS Data Co-op has lots of information in one report. I like the distressed properties nearby feature.”
@properties Lake Forest
“Finally, one place to get all the data you are looking for! Helpful when doing BPO's.”
Century 21 Affiliated
“The MLS Data Co-op is a wonderful tool that puts relevant information in one place. My time is very valuable and this tool saves time and effort.”
Charles Rutenberg Realty
“The MLS Data Co-op has a great quick overview of key data on properties and adjacent properties.”
St. Charles Coldwell Banker
“For those of us that use the MLS to our advantage and are fascinated with all the new technology, the MLS Data Co-op is a great new addition!”
Baird & Warner Arlington Heights
“MLS Data Co-op is a great tool!”
Baird & Warner
“A useful tool and easy to use!”
Coldwell Banker Residential
“MLS Data Co-op is excellent for gathering more specific information!”
America's Best Realty, Inc.
“Great tool! All information in one place.”
American Property Management
“I love MLS Data Co-op and use it almost everyday, especially for closed comps.”
“Using the MLS Data saves me time!”
Bogs Managment Inc.
“Very helpful information!”
Coldwell Banker Honig-Bell, Naperville
Login up above to schedule a customized training session for your office!
© MRED LLC. All Rights Reserved.