MRED sends active listing data directly to Trulia, but only for those Brokers who have or will opt-in to having their listings sent by MRED to the trulia.com site. Nearly 80% of MRED listings are currently being displayed on trulia.com.
If you are the owner or manager of an office and you have not yet consented to MRED sending your listing, consider these points:
- You have listings
- You cannot beat the exposure those listings get on trulia.com (over 20 million unique monthly visitors)
- MRED has the highest quality listing content because we enforce standards and monitor the information in the MLS system
- Even if you are using another method to send your listings to Trulia, by changing to MRED you are ensuring your listing content will be displayed correctly and in a timely manner
This all adds up to you opting-in to having your listings sent by MRED directly to Trulia. It's easy to do:
1. Click HERE
2. Fill out the very short Trulia Direct Data Feed Request Form
3. Click SUBMIT
Once you've submitted your request, a confirmation email will be sent and a Trulia representative will be in contact with you.
- Click HERE to read FAQs further explaining what this is all about »
- Alternatively, you can contact Richard Torp, MRED's Network Services Manager, at 630-955-2750 or richard.torp@MREDLLC.com.
Please contact Richard Torp in writing at richard.torp@MREDLLC.com should you wish to discontinue your direct feed of listings to Trulia.
Login up above to schedule a customized training session for your office!
© MRED LLC. All Rights Reserved.